Camp.us is the home of our creative companies.
Brands&People is a brand-centric company focused on mobilizing commercial brands in Latin America. We steer, innovate, communicate, and maximize brands to accelerate growth. We’re a people-centric company, too. We believe that propelling the creative careers of our staff results in stronger brands for our clients. Our team is an eclectic mix of brand leaders, creative directors, designers, copywriters, media executives, and brand managers, headed by French strategist Emmanuel Moreau and Mexican designer Gerardo Ortiz.
In this role, your primary focus is to create value for Brands through Digital Strategies.
Your question every morning should be: How can I accomplish and surpass Brand objectives through Digital Strategies?
You are expected to study, design and tune Digital strategies and campaigns for our Brands in a monthly and long term basis. You ensure every Brand's voice and essence is protected and depicted in every small detail. You will be always on the watch to identify and seize opportunities and trends in order to generate valuable content for each Brand's Digital Ecosystem. You work cross functionally with various Brands and teams, Digital Leaders, Community Managers, E-Marketers, Designers and the Brand Managers, Brand Leaders and/or Partners guiding every Brand. You are the go-to-person at all times along the journey whenever it comes to Digital pioneering. People will seek out for you when they need an analytic, well informed and fresh perspective on Digital trends and strategies.
We trust you with these key responsibilities:
1. Receive, understand and decode briefs.
2. Go beyond requests. Inquire and dig deeper on the client's needs.
3. Study and asses the current Digital presence, status and tools of each of the Brands under your guidance.
4. Immerse and research on the industry, audiences, direct and indirect competitors and conversations around each Brand's universe.
5. Identify and present the current and potential Digital needs and roads for each Brand.
6. Define along with the client, the Digital objectives to accomplish (Awareness, Engagement or Conversion)
7. Define the Digital RoadMap for each Brand under your guidance.
8. Design and define the Digital Ecosystem in which each Brand under your guidance will live (Digital platforms, formats, type of content, conversations, posting hours and frequencies, etc) based on their objectives.
9. Define the voice and Brand Persona for each Brand under your guidance.
10. Design and define the Digital Strategies along with the Digital Leader, who will seek for approval with the Brand's Manager, Leader, Partner and the Operations Team.
11. Once the Digital Strategies are approved, you will follow them through completion.
12. Evangelize, educate and guide both the team and the client over the Digital Universe and Strategies.
13. Define and design the monthly conversation calendars for every Digital Platform in which each Brand lives.
14. Present the conversation calendars to the Digital Leader and Brand Manager / Leader with one or two weeks in advance and make sure client requests and changes are implemented before publishing.
15. Define and pinpoint the specific conversations and content to monitor around each Brand.
16. Guide Community Managers and E-Marketers through the implementation of the Digital strategy, making sure objectives and roads are properly met and the Brand Persona is depicted in every detail.
17. Elaborate and present simple and powerful presentations to show monthly progress and Next Steps on Digital Strategies, campaigns and KPIs for every Brand and platform.
18. Communicate and discuss highlights, agreements, opportunities and ideas with the team in order to achieve better results and improve the Digital content for the next month or the next campaign.
Experience & Requirements
4+ years experience in Digital Planning (Advertising).
Capable to understand and explain complex information in simple, clear terms.
Loves order and structure.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Good analytical and problem solving skills. Common sense.
Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
Good accurate records keeping.
Neat appearance and good sense of style.
Critical Behaviors for Success
These are our beliefs — Autonomy, Ecosystem-thinking, Impact and Personal Transformation — and we trust them to shape up the way we do things. A person that thrives in our culture, understands and behaves under these 4 principles:
You do what you love. You love what you do.
You find ways to make things happen while distributing activities, time and energy.
Credibility is earned through execution and getting things done.
You get into the details and deliver results.
You're always ready to get hands-on all aspects of the daily needs.
Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued.
You start early and finish early with no pending issues.
You act like an adult at all times. No one will babysit you - or your work
You channel high levels of energy to specific tasks and finish what you start.
You love working with people.
You build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
Foster harmony and Good Vibes Only.
You're an example of commitment, teamwork, and solidarity.
Manage your time and energy in a way everyone's personal life is respected.
Earn your team's respect and your client’s trust.
Make sure interactions within your team and the client are smooth, joyful, and drama-free.
Take time to interpret and share clients' requests in a simplified manner.
Don’t assume anything, ask again.
Make sure everybody is on the same page and gets the intended message.
Clarify doubts and simplify things.
Be honest about your status and whether you’ll make it in time or not.
Always be clear and transparent along the journey.
Share lessons learned and victories won with everybody, every day.
Ask for feedback from clients and teammates and take them in a mature and constructive way.
You provide constructive, honest, and respectful feedback on time.
You make sure no one's left behind and that everyone enjoys the journey.
You are observant, proactive and eager to learn
You respect everyone's role in the journey.
Observe, flow, and leave art and creativity in expert hands.
Personal Transformation —
You pledge to positively transform yourself.
You’re constantly searching for new abilities to acquire.
You enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
You are curious and keep exploring new journeys to explore.
You love challenging yourself.
You believe your work can change the world.
You understand data and feel comfortable working with it.
You sustain your work on real information.
You’re able to clarify the outcomes that can be expected from your work.
Perks & Compensation
Choose your working hours (and be able to re-choose twice a year):
8:00 AM — 5:00 PM or
9:00 AM — 6:00 PM
10 vacation days after your 1st anniversary, 12 days on your 2nd anniversary and then 14 days from your 3rd anniversary henceforward.
Winter Break: last week of the year.
Spring Break: thursday and friday on holy week.
Friyay: shift ends 2 hours early last Friday of every month, yay!
8 hours per month to use on personal matters.
Your application was submitted successfully.