Camp.us is the home of our creative companies.
Brands&People is a brand-centric company focused on mobilizing commercial brands in Latin America. We steer, innovate, communicate, and maximize brands to accelerate growth. We’re a people-centric company, too. We believe that propelling the creative careers of our staff results in stronger brands for our clients. Our team is an eclectic mix of brand leaders, creative directors, designers, copywriters, media executives, and brand managers, headed by French strategist Emmanuel Moreau and Mexican designer Gerardo Ortiz.
In this role, your primary focus is to foster a sense of community and provide feedback through the execution of Digital Strategies. Your question every morning should be: How can I increase Brand awareness and positive interactions within the Digital community?
You are expected to be the voice and eyes of our Brands. You will study, design and tune Digital content and campaigns for our Brands in a monthly and long term basis along Digital Planners, Creatives, Art Directors and Content Designers. You ensure every Brand's voice and essence is protected and depicted in every word and small detail. You will be always on the watch to identify and seize opportunities and trends in order to generate valuable content for each Brand's Digital Ecosystem. You work cross functionally with various Brands and teams, Digital Leaders, E-Marketers, Creatives, Art Directors, Content Designers and the Brand Managers, Brand Leaders and/or Partners guiding every Brand. You are the go-to-person at all times along the journey whenever it comes to insights on the Brand's Digital community. People will seek out for you when they need an analytic, well informed and fresh perspective on Digital day to day interactions.
We trust you with these key responsibilities:
1. Study the current Digital presence, status and tools of each of the Brands under your guidance.
2. Inquire and dig deeper on trending topics relevant to the Brand.
3. Immerse and research on the industry, audiences, direct and indirect competitors and conversations around each Brand's universe.
4. Suggest relevant and powerful content formats for the conversation calendar, making sure it is aligned to the Brand's Roadmap, Digital Ecosystem (Digital platforms, formats, type of content, conversations, posting hours and frequencies, etc) and objectives (Awareness, Engagement or Conversion)
5. Co create and design along with the Brand's Digital Planner, Content Designers, E-Marketer and client, the monthly conversation calendars for every Digital Platform in which each Brand lives.
6. Write powerful, accurate and flawless copies and captions for every post, watching for correct grammar and spelling, making sure it depicts the voice and Brand Persona for each Brand.
7. Inquiere on and suggest possible Brand events and activations, aligned to the Brand's Roadmap, Digital Ecosystem, Brand Persona and objectives.
8. Assist and cover Brand events and activations, properly filming live streams, collecting pictures and videos as input for future Digital content, taking care of visual standards.
9. Present the conversation calendars to the Digital Planner including graphic post executions from the Content Designers with one or two weeks in advance and make sure client requests and changes are implemented before publishing.
10. Monitor continuously the specific Digital conversations and content defined by the Digital Planner around each Brand.
11. Continuously feed the Interactions format in order to classify and detect comments and interactions.
12. Communicate any insight, opportunity or crisis in a timely manner to your Digital Planner.
13. Resolve every customer request and crisis within the Brands' Digital platforms in a timely, mindful and empathic way.
14. If any complex customer requests arise, inform your Digital Planner in a timely manner and follow the resolution of the request through completion according to the Crisis Management Manual, continuously checking in on anyone responsible for the resolution.
15. Continuously feed the Crisis Management Manual, including the comment or interaction that led to the crisis, as well as the given and correct response in those cases, the path to follow, and people to contact that led to the resolution.
16. Integrate, simplify and report relevant information, as input for your Digital Planner, to create powerful presentations showing monthly progress and Next Steps on Digital Strategies, campaigns and KPIs for every Brand and platform.
17. Communicate and discuss highlights, crisis, resolutions, opportunities and ideas with the team in order to achieve better results and improve the Digital content for the next month or the next campaign.
Experience & Requirements
2+ years experience in Digital Communities' Management and Digital content generation (Advertising).
Capable to understand and explain complex information in simple, clear terms.
Loves order and structure.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Good analytical and problem solving skills. Common sense.
Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
Good accurate records keeping.
Neat appearance and good sense of style.
Critical Behaviors for Success
We have four goals and principles for everyone in our teams: Autonomy, Ecosystem-Thinking, Impact and Personal Transformation. A person that thrives in our culture, understands and behaves according to these 4 principles:
You do what you love. You love what you do.
You find ways to make things happen while distributing activities, time and energy.
Credibility is earned through execution and getting things done.
You get into the details and deliver results.
You're always ready to get hands-on all aspects of the daily needs. Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued.
You start early and finish early with no pending issues.
You channel high levels of energy to specific tasks and finish what you start.
You act like an adult at all times. No one will baby sit you or your work.
You love working with people. Foster harmony in the team and share Good Vibes Only.
You're an example of commitment, teamwork, and solidarity.
You manage your time and energy, in a way everyone's personal life is respected.
Don’t assume anything, ask again.
Clarify doubts and simplify things.
Be honest about your status and whether you’ll make it in time or not.
Always be clear and transparent along the journey.
Share lessons learned and victories won with everybody, everyday.
Ask for feedback from teammates and take them in a mature and constructive way.
You provide constructive, honest, and respectful feedback on time.
You are observant, proactive, and eager to learn.
You respect everyone's role in the journey.
You pledge to positively transform yourself.
You’re constantly searching for new abilities to acquire.
You enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
You are curious and keep exploring new journeys to explore.
You love challenging yourself.
You believe your work can change the world.
You understand data and feel comfortable working with it.
You sustain your work on real information.
You’re able to clarify the outcomes that can be expected from your work.
Perks & Compensation
Choose your working hours (and be able to re-choose twice a year):
8:00 AM — 5:00 PM or
9:00 AM — 6:00 PM
10 vacation days after your 1st anniversary, 12 days on your 2nd anniversary and then 14 days from your 3rd anniversary henceforward.
Winter Break: last week of the year.
Spring Break: thursday and friday on holy week.
Friyay: shift ends 2 hours early last Friday of every month, yay!
8 hours per month to use on personal matters.
Your application was submitted successfully.