Camp.us is the home of our creative companies.
Brands&People is a brand-centric company focused on mobilizing commercial brands in Latin America. We steer, innovate, communicate, and maximize brands to accelerate growth. We’re a people-centric company, too. We believe that propelling the creative careers of our staff results in stronger brands for our clients. Our team is an eclectic mix of brand leaders, creative directors, designers, copywriters, media executives, and brand managers, headed by French strategist Emmanuel Moreau and Mexican designer Gerardo Ortiz.
In this role, his primary focus is creating visual content for our brands. Your question every morning should be: How can I create value through videos?
He is expected to conceptualize, plan, film and edit weekly video capsules for our brands. You make sure that the visual identification of each brand is protected and represented in every little detail. You will be in charge of materializing and capturing the essence of a brand through the lens of your camera and generating valuable advertising content. He works crosswise with various teams, internal and external clients, suppliers, the management team at CampUs, and possibly brand executives, brand managers, brand leaders, and / or partners. People will look to you when they need a keen eye, a creative mind, and a maker who is able to embody the essence of their brand through photos.
We entrust you with these key responsibilities
1. Receive, understand and decode summaries and needs for filming.
2. Go beyond requests. Research and delve into the needs of the project.
3. Conceptualize and plan the filming and video capsules.
4. Define and present the filming needs in a timely and simple way: locations, itineraries, transportation, talent, product samples, props, equipment (camera, lights, cycloramas).
5. Find the best way to comply, with the consent of the people leading the project, while meeting deadlines.
6. Before committing to any deadline, define and communicate the time and energy required to achieve the goals.
7. Dig, browse, and find people within our trusted vendor network who can deliver what you're looking for.
8. If no one in our trusted network can deliver what we are looking for, find and recommend providers that meet our standards.
9. Communicate needs and budget to the people who lead the project.
10. Once the budget and logistics are approved, manage and send the purchase orders to the Administration Team.
11. Make sure our suppliers comply with our Administration standards for sending quotes and invoices.
12. Make sure you are informed and inform everyone involved about the dates and the payment processes.
13. Keep everyone informed about progress (suppliers, our clients and team), reminding them of appointments and details.
14. Be present at all times and make sure shootings go according to plan. If not, improvise and solve along the way.
15. Record, edit and animate material. 16. Deliver on time and according to quality standards.
17. Review with the people running the project and make changes if necessary.
Experience and requirements
Video of photos.
Experience in commercial video projects.
Mastery of software and tools.
Good sense of style, framing, visual composition, light and balance.
Able to understand, capture, and express complex requests on well-composed, aesthetic video.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Good accurate record keeping.
Clean appearance and good sense of style.
Critical Behaviors for Success
We have four goals and principles for everyone in our teams: Autonomy, Ecosystem-Thinking, Impact and Personal Transformation. A person that thrives in our culture, understands and behaves according to these 4 principles:
You do what you love. You love what you do.
You find ways to make things happen while distributing activities, time, and energy.
Credibility is earned through execution and getting things done.
You get into the details and deliver results.
You’re always ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued.
You start early and finish early with no pending issues.
You channel high levels of energy to specific tasks and finish what you start.
You act like an adult at all times. No one will babysit you or your work.
You love working with people. Foster harmony in the team and share Good Vibes Only.
You’re an example of commitment, teamwork, and solidarity.
You manage your time and energy, in a way everyone’s personal life is respected.
Don’t assume anything, ask again.
Clarify doubts and simplify things.
Be honest about your status and whether you’ll make it in time or not.
Always be clear and transparent along the journey.
Share lessons learned and victories won with everybody, every day.
Ask for feedback from teammates and take them in a mature and constructive way.
You provide constructive, honest, and respectful feedback on time.
You are observant, proactive, and eager to learn.
You respect everyone’s role in the journey.
You pledge to positively transform yourself.
You’re constantly searching for new abilities to acquire.
You enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
You are curious and keep exploring new journeys to explore.
You love challenging yourself.
You believe your work can change the world.
You understand data and feel comfortable working with it.
You sustain your work on real information.
You’re able to clarify the outcomes that can be expected from your work.
Perks & Compensation
Choose your working hours (and be able to re-choose twice a year):
8:00 AM — 5:00 PM or
9:00 AM — 6:00 PM
10 vacation days after your 1st anniversary, 12 days on your 2nd anniversary and then 14 days from your 3rd anniversary henceforward.
Winter Break: last week of the year.
Spring Break: Thursday and Friday on holy week.
Friyay: shift ends 2 hours early last Friday of every month, yay!
8 hours per month to use on personal matters.
Your application was submitted successfully.