Camp.us is the home of our creative companies.
Brands&People is a brand-centric company focused on mobilizing commercial brands in Latin America. We steer, innovate, communicate, and maximize brands to accelerate growth. We’re a people-centric company, too. We believe that propelling the creative careers of our staff results in stronger brands for our clients. Our team is an eclectic mix of brand leaders, creative directors, designers, copywriters, media executives, and brand managers, headed by French strategist Emmanuel Moreau and Mexican designer Gerardo Ortiz.
In this role, your primary focus is to make things happen in order to create audiovisual content that is valuable and relevant to any Brand. Your question every morning should be: How can I create value through images?
You are expected to conceptualize, plan, and coordinate photo and audiovisual production sessions for our Brands. You ensure every brand's visual ID is protected and depicted in every small detail. You work cross functionally with various teams, internal and external clients, suppliers, the Administration Team at CampUs and possibly Creative Directors, Brand Executives, Brand Managers, Brand Leaders and/or Partners. People will seek out for you when they need a keen eye, a creative mind and a doer that is capable of materializing their Brand's essence through visual content.
We trust you with these key responsibilities:
1. Receive, understand and decode briefs and needs for audiovisual productions.
2. Go beyond requests. Inquire and dig deeper on the project's needs.
3. Conceptualize and quote the production.
4. Define and present needs for the production in a timely and simple manner: locations, itineraries, transportation, talent, product samples, props, equipment (camera, lights, cycloramas).
5. Find the best way to deliver, consenting with the Creative Director in charge of the project, while meeting time frames.
6. Before committing to any deadline, define and communicate the time and energy needed to accomplish goals.
7. Dig, examine and reach out for people within our trusted supplier network that could deliver what we're looking for.
8. If no one in our trusted network is able to deliver what we're looking for, seek and recommend suppliers that might meet our standards.
9. Communicate needs and budget to the people leading the project.
10. Once budget and logistics are approved, manage and submit purchase orders to the Administration Team.
11. Make sure our suppliers meet our Administration standards for submitting quotes and invoices.
12. Make sure to be informed and inform everyone involved about payment dates and processes.
13. Keep everyone posted on progress (suppliers, our clients and Team), reminding them of appointments and details.
14. Be present at all times and make sure shootings go according to plan. If not, improvise and solve along the way.
15. Coordinate and supervise the shooting and editing process.
16. Deliver on time and according to quality standards.
17. Revise with the people leading the project and make changes if needed.
Experience & Requirements
3+ years of experience in audiovisual production.
Highly organized. Obsessive with details.
Good analytical and problem solving skills. Common sense.
Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
Good accurate records keeping.
Neat appearance and good sense of style.
Critical Behaviors for Success
We have four goals and principles for everyone in our teams: Autonomy, Ecosystem-Thinking, Impact and Personal Transformation. A person that thrives in our culture, understands and behaves according to these 4 principles:
You do what you love. You love what you do.
You find ways to make things happen while distributing activities, time and energy.
Credibility is earned through execution and getting things done.
You get into the details and deliver results.
You're always ready to get hands-on all aspects of the daily needs. Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued.
You start early and finish early with no pending issues.
You channel high levels of energy to specific tasks and finish what you start.
You act like an adult at all times. No one will baby sit you or your work.
You love working with people. Foster harmony in the team and share Good Vibes Only.
You're an example of commitment, teamwork, and solidarity.
You manage your time and energy, in a way everyone's personal life is respected.
Don’t assume anything, ask again.
Clarify doubts and simplify things.
Be honest about your status and whether you’ll make it in time or not.
Always be clear and transparent along the journey.
Share lessons learned and victories won with everybody, everyday.
Ask for feedback from teammates and take them in a mature and constructive way.
You provide constructive, honest, and respectful feedback on time.
You are observant, proactive, and eager to learn.
You respect everyone's role in the journey.
You build trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
Earn your team's respect and your client’s trust.
Make sure interactions within your team and the client are smooth, joyful, and drama-free.
Take time to interpret and share clients' requests in a simplified manner.
Make sure everybody is on the same page and gets the intended message.
You make sure no one's left behind and that everyone enjoys the journey.
Observe, flow, and leave art and creativity in expert hands.
You pledge to positively transform yourself.
You’re constantly searching for new abilities to acquire.
You enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
You are curious and keep exploring new journeys to explore.
You love challenging yourself.
You believe your work can change the world.
You understand data and feel comfortable working with it.
You sustain your work on real information.
You’re able to clarify the outcomes that can be expected from your work.
Perks & Compensation
Choose your working hours (and be able to re-choose twice a year):
8:00 AM — 5:00 PM or
9:00 AM — 6:00 PM
10 vacation days after your 1st anniversary, 12 days on your 2nd anniversary and then 14 days from your 3rd anniversary henceforward.
Winter Break: last week of the year.
Spring Break: thursday and friday on holy week.
Friyay: shift ends 2 hours early last Friday of every month, yay!
8 hours per month to use on personal matters.
Your application was submitted successfully.