Camp.us is the home of our creative companies.
Brands&People is a brand-centric company focused on mobilizing commercial brands in Latin America. We steer, innovate, communicate, and maximize brands to accelerate growth. We’re a people-centric company, too. We believe that propelling the creative careers of our staff results in stronger brands for our clients. Our team is an eclectic mix of brand leaders, creative directors, designers, copywriters, media executives, and brand managers, headed by French strategist Emmanuel Moreau and Mexican designer Gerardo Ortiz.
We’re looking for a young, energetic and open minded connector. Someone who knows (or could get to know) all the right people in the music and party arena. Someone who gets along with anyone and enjoy almost anything, from house to reggaeton, from clubbing to home carnes asadas. This is someone who will be going to events, meeting new people and looking for new ways to collaborate with our brands.
We trust you with these key responsibilities:
1. Receive, understand and decode briefs and project needs into brand experiences.
2. Go beyond requests. Inquire and dig deeper on the project's needs.
3. Conceptualize and quote for every brand experience and event.
4. Communicate project needs and budget: locations, itineraries, transportation, talent, props, Brand Assets, etc.
5. Find the best way to deliver, consenting with the clients and people in charge of the project, as well as the creative and operations team leading its deployment while meeting time frames.
6. Before committing to any deadline, define and communicate the time and energy needed to accomplish goals.
7. Dig, and reach out for people within our trusted supplier network that could deliver what we're looking for and do as well within your network to guarantee profile and attendance goals are met.
8. If we don't find what we're looking for within our trusted network, seek and recommend suppliers that might meet our standards.
9. Once budget and logistics are approved, manage and submit purchase orders to the Administration Team.
10. Make sure suppliers meet our standards for submitting quotes and invoices and inform them about payment dates and processes.
11. Keep everyone posted on progress (suppliers, clients and Team), reminding them of important dates and details regarding the brand experience or event.
12. Be present at all times. Make sure every brand experience goes according to plan. If not, improvise and solve along the way.
13. Manage the event in process. Share intel on success or results of the event and on the knowledge gathered from the experience.
Experience & Requirements
+2 years of experience in BTL, event planning, brand activations and/ or experiences or high interest and potential within the field.
Well connected to a wide, young and diverse network of people.
Energetic. Makes things happen.
Highly organized. Obsessive with details.
Good analytical and problem solving skills. Common sense.
Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
Good accurate records keeping.
Neat appearance and good sense of style.
Critical Behaviors for Success
We have four goals and principles for everyone in our teams: Autonomy, Ecosystem-Thinking, Impact and Personal Transformation. A person that thrives in our culture, understands and behaves according to these 4 principles:
You do what you love. You love what you do.
You find ways to make things happen while distributing activities, time and energy.
Credibility is earned through execution and getting things done.
You get into the details and deliver results.
You're always ready to get hands-on all aspects of the daily needs. Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued.
You start early and finish early with no pending issues.
You channel high levels of energy to specific tasks and finish what you start.
You act like an adult at all times. No one will baby sit you or your work.
You love working with people. Foster harmony in the team and share Good Vibes Only.
You're an example of commitment, teamwork, and solidarity.
You manage your time and energy, in a way everyone's personal life is respected.
Don’t assume anything, ask again.
Clarify doubts and simplify things.
Be honest about your status and whether you’ll make it in time or not.
Always be clear and transparent along the journey.
Share lessons learned and victories won with everybody, everyday.
Ask for feedback from teammates and take them in a mature and constructive way.
You provide constructive, honest, and respectful feedback on time.
You are observant, proactive, and eager to learn.
You respect everyone's role in the journey.
You pledge to positively transform yourself.
You’re constantly searching for new abilities to acquire.
You enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
You are curious and keep exploring new journeys to explore.
You love challenging yourself.
You believe your work can change the world.
You understand data and feel comfortable working with it.
You sustain your work on real information.
You’re able to clarify the outcomes that can be expected from your work.
Perks & Compensation
Choose your working hours:
8:00 AM — 5:00 PM or
9:00 AM — 6:00 PM
10 vacation days after your 1st anniversary, 12 days on your 2nd anniversary and then 14 days from your 3rd anniversary henceforward.
Winter Break: last week of the year.
Spring Break: thursday and friday on holy week.
Friyay: shift ends 2 hours early last Friday of every month, yay!
8 hours per month to use on personal matters.
Your application was submitted successfully.